Simple Word Simple Quotes - Means a Lot  

Sunday, July 19, 2009


I just found a several pictures with a simply quotes from internet. So I united them...
but its quite blurry,, (but im sure its still able to be read..hehe..)



One of my friend told me that we have to ambient ourselves with this kind of words/quotes. Because obliquely that words will affect to our life.. Because of that reason below I inserted some popular quotes , might can be inspiring words for you.. cheers ^^

Albert Einstein

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."

"All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree."

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? "

Dalai Lama
"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."

"If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them."

"My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness."

"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Maya Angelou
"I believe that every person is born with talent."

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips